Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Psalm 33:22 * Unfailing Love

May your unfailing love be with us, Lordeven as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:22


This page looks so calm and peaceful and I love how it turned out. Well, let me tell you the story behind. I started this page with a completely different look in mind. It did not turn out well and I tried to fix it and it just got worse. I disliked the page so much, it really bothered me and I painted all over it with white paint. The white paint mixed with some of the colors below and created a beautiful pastel background. I was so pleased and the perfectionist in me was happy again. I went trough my stash and found this adorable stamp that reminded me of myself and my beloved childhood dog. And as I was crafting, I realized how meaningful this process actually was.

Sometimes, I make mistakes. I regret them, I wish they didn't happen and if I try to fix them on my own, it can get worse. But if I let God into all my troubles, he is able to paint over my mistakes with white paint, so I can have a fresh start. There might be some spots, where the past shines through but God uses them to create something beautiful. So I want to focus on love, on God, and be still and heal.

❤︎

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a blessed day,
Nicole


Products used:
You Have My Heart - My Favorite Things
Lots of Love Die-namics - My Favorite Things
Grande Greenery Solid Die-namics  - My Favorite Things
Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips - My Favorite Things
Acrylic paint
Colored cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions and thank you so much for your feedback on my creative pages.