Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Psalm 119:165 * Great Peace

Great peace have those who love your law and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165


I played with my Gelatos and created a large rainbow all over my page. But first, I masked off the verse I wanted to highlight with washi tape. After the coloring was done, I removed the tape carefully and drew a frame around the words to highlight them even more. Because Gelatos can smear, I used some fixing spray to seal them.

Next, I die cut the dove, the word and two clouds from white card stock and heavyweight vellum. I glued the bird in place and added a green die cut twig. As glue would be visible behind the clouds, I adhered them with small staples. To finish up the page, I wrote my main thought down. 

What is your favorite bible verse against anxiety?

❤︎

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a blessed day,
Nicole


Products used:
Peace on Earth Die-namics - My Favorite Things
Snowy Scene Builder Die-namics - My Favorite Things
Gelatos by Faber Castel
Washitape
Fixing Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions and thank you so much for your feedback on my creative pages.